Infrascan Thermal Imaging uses an infrared camera to take infrared photographs of thermal anomalies. Our principal focus is thermal imaging of electrical switchgear, but we routinely scan bearings, gearboxes, transformers, motors, plant and production equipment:
- Thermal imaging of electrical switch boards for electrical faults
- Thermal Imaging of mechanical switch boards for electrical faults
- Thermal imaging of Power Factor Correction Units for electrical faults
- Thermal imaging of motors for bearing failure or gear box problems
- Thermal imaging of transformers for overheating and electrical faults
- Thermal imaging of tanks – including stainless steel tanks to discover leaks
- Thermal imaging of equipment for non destructive testing (NDT) purposes
We Routinely Scan:
- Tee Off Boxes
- Tenant Meter Panels
- Pyrotenax Cable Joints
Quality Thermal Imaging Services
- On site - by our qualified, licensed trained electricians. Our Thermographer staff have a minimum of industry level 1 in Thermal Imaging.
- At Head Office - by a qualified engineer (N HDip. Eng - Elect). Each report is prepared and signed off. Our office staff have a minimum of industry level 2 in Thermal Imaging.