Electrical Thermal Imaging
Infrascan Thermal Imaging uses an infrared thermal imaging camera to take infrared photographs of thermal anomalies. Our principal focus is electrical thermal imaging of electrical switchgear, but we routinely scan bearings, gearboxes, transformers, motors, plant and production equipment:
- Electrical thermal imaging of electrical switch boards for electrical faults
- Thermal Imaging of mechanical switch boards for electrical faults
- Electrical Thermal imaging of Power Factor Correction Units for electrical faults
- Electrical Thermal imaging of motors for bearing failure or gear box problems
- Electrical Thermal imaging of transformers for overheating and electrical faults
- Electrical Thermal imaging of tanks – including stainless steel tanks to discover leaks
- Electrical Thermal imaging of equipment for non destructive testing (NDT) purposes
We Routinely Scan:
- Tee Off Boxes
- Tenant Meter Panels
- Pyrotenax Cable Joints
Quality Thermal Imaging Services
- On site - by our qualified, licensed trained electricians. Our Thermographer staff have a minimum of industry level 1 in Thermal Imaging.
- At Head Office - by a qualified engineer (N HDip. Eng - Elect). Each report is prepared and signed off. Our office staff have a minimum of industry level 2 in Thermal Imaging.