Infrascan Thermal Imaging uses a thermographic camera to take infrared photographs of thermal anomalies. Our principal focus is thermographic scanning of electrical switchgear, but we routinely scan bearings, gearboxes, transformers, motors, plant and production equipment:
- Thermographic Scanning of electrical switch boards for electrical faults
- Thermal Imaging of mechanical switch boards for electrical faults
- Thermographic Scanning of of Power Factor Correction Units for electrical faults
- Thermographic Scanning of motors for bearing failure or gear box problems
- Thermographic Scanning of transformers for overheating and electrical faults
- Thermogrpahic Scanning of tanks – including stainless steel tanks to discover leaks
- Thermographic Scanning of equipment for non destructive testing (NDT) purposes
We Routinely Scan:
- Tee Off Boxes
- Tenant Meter Panels
- Pyrotenax Cable Joints
Quality Thermographic Scanning Services
- On site - by our qualified, licensed trained electricians. Our Thermographer staff have a minimum of industry level 1 in Thermal Imaging.
- At Head Office - by a qualified engineer (N HDip. Eng - Elect). Each report is prepared and signed off. Our office staff have a minimum of industry level 2 in Thermal Imaging.